|M/s. Process Control Instrumentation Engineers are specialized in process control instrumentation in industry and offer consultation.
Capabilities include (but not limited to) providing consultation on:
- Modernization of Instrumentation and control system in existing plants
- Assisting in preparing project reports
- Engineering, procurement, and commissioning of instrumentation for new projects
- Imparting training to instrumentation personnel and rendering advice on maintenance and preventive maintenance practices.
The organization is headed by N Prakash Sastry, an instrumentation specialist with 40 years experience in instrumentation field in Power, Fertiliser,
Petrochemical, Cement, Steel and Paper industries, who currently works
as a Freelance Consultant.
Skills and Experience
His skills and experience over many years in industry cover:
- Over 40 years of valuable
experience in Process control instrumentation, in project management,
vendor development, planning and execution in large scale
petrochemicals, and fertilizers plants. Also worked in Steel,
Paper, and Cement plants in the same field.
- Deft in vendor selection,
engineering, installation, and commissioning of DCS, PLC, and field
- Recruitment and training of
Instrumentation personnel at various levels
- Set up Urea, Ammonia plant &
Expansion plants at NFCL, Gujarat Olefins project at IPCL, Vibration
Testing lab at IFFCO. Led projects with instrumentation worth over 40
crores at NFCL as Asstt. GM (Instrumentation).
- Excellent communicator with
skills in leading technical teams for project execution and liaison with
Visits to Foreign Countries
- Visited CFI Fertilizer plants
(USA) for selecting and retrofitting
Bently Nevada vibration-monitoring systems at
- Attended training on online
Vibration Monitoring system on rotating machines like Turbines and
Compressors at Bently Nevada Corporation in USA.
- Visited Rome for Project Work
and Vendor selection activities at
Snamprogetti office during 1st & 2nd phases of
- Travelled to Germany for
witnessing Factory Acceptance test of Shutdown system. Ordered for
Ammonia and urea plants at M/s NFCL.
- Presented paper at ISA seminar
on "Philosophy of Control Room Instrumentation" at NFCL.
Work as a Freelance Consultant
From 1997 to 2000
Carried out the following assignments:
- Conducted Safety Audit in
plants on Instrumentation Systems.
- Conducted Training programs
for Instrumentation personnel.
- Presented lectures on
Instrumentation and Control Systems in captive power plants to marketing
Thermax Fuji, Pune.
From 2000 to 2006
- Was engaged as Professor (Instrumentation) teaching Instrumentation
subjects to final year engineering students at Hyderabad.
Contact N Prakash Sastry on:
- Mobile: +91.94406.98851
- E-mail at email@example.com
- IM him at firstname.lastname@example.org on Google
- Home: +91.40.2762.4069
403, B Block, Vishnu Residency
Street 11, Gandhinagar
Hyderabad, AP 500080, India